Olympus UHI-3 Insufflation Unit
The Olympus UHI-3 Insufflator is in excellent condition and is certified according to the appropriate operating requirements. The UHI-3 High Flow Insufflation System has an integrated smoke evacuation system. It provides optimal abdominal conditions that allow surgery to be more concentrated. The large front panel screen allows you to take a look at critical data.
Clear interior space for procedures that are clear to consider. When the smoke evacuation footswitch is linked to the UHI-3, mist removal starts with pedal depression. All you need to do is click the footswitch (optional) and smoke and mist will be removed so that during surgery you can keep your vision clear. Better and more ergonomic views reduce stress in the OR and enhance can procedure’s performance, health, and speed.
Olympus UHI-3 Insufflator Features:
- Powerful insufflations of 35 L / min: UHI-3 has a powerful high-flow gas supply. To return to the preset pressure level, it can quickly respond to gas leakage.
- Automatic relief: The warning lamp and alarm are triggered when the abdominal pressure becomes too high and the pinch valve on the suction tube automatically opens to relieve excess pressure.
- Low noise design: the noise in the electromagnetic valve is held particularly low by an innovative mechanism.
- 3 Main Flow Settings: Flow rate configured to low, medium or high mode can be set easily.
- Check Glance Critical Data: Preset and current stresses are shown at the same time. By staying concentrated on what you are doing, you can easily monitor the necessary information.
- Medical Gas Pipeline Connectable: UHI-3 special pressure control system allows you to connect it to the medical gas pipeline of your hospital, removing the need for large, awkward gas cylinders.
Olympus UHI-3 Insufflator Specifications:
- Flow Rate Settings: When power is turned on, low mode is selected.
- Low Mode: 0.1 – 1.0 L/min.
- Medium Mode: 1.1 – 19 L/min.
- High Mode: 20 – 35 L/min.
- Power Requirements:
- Voltage (AC): 100 – 240 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Input: 150 VA.
- Voltage Fluctuation: Within ± 10%.
- Size: Dimensions: 295 mm (W) x 340 mm (D) x 150 mm (H) (housing dimensions).
- Weight: 10 kg.