With the Exclusive and Unique 3D blade designs, it provides smooth and Strong air flow while maintaining operating noise at low levels.
What is Sensible Temperature?
– Sensible Temperature is the temperature felt by human being
– It is not the same as the thermometer reading. Surrounding air circulation is one of the important factors reflecting the effect of the temperature. We lose heat when we are exposed to cold air. The greater the wind speed, the faster we lose heat
Yuragi Air Flow
These Fans are equipped with 1/f Yuragi function which is a fluctuating pattern to generate a gentle breeze. By this sophisticated formula, in varying air velocity and controlling wind force, these new ceiling fans give you a peaceful and comfortable feeling.
Convenient – LCD Remote Controller
– For instance, compared with the one under light breeze, you may feel much colder if you are exposed to strong wind, even if the room temperature is the same
Thermal Safety Fuse: Safeguards against Fire hazards, prevents elctric shocks and protects the motor from current surge.
Current Fuse: Prevents current Leakage or abnormal current.
Safety Wire: Safety wire secures fan motor to the ceiling hook to prevent detachment of the fan motor from the rod.
Cut-Off Safety Switch: Cuts off power supply while detecting dangerous wear and tear of shaft or Bolt.
Blade Safety Plate: A fall prevention plate is installed on the blade to prevent the fan blade from detaching and dropping from the ceiling.
This figure illustrates the effect of using air conditioner and ceiling fan with ‘Auto Mode’. The fan speed is adjusted according to room temperature monitored by the intelligent thermal sensor. Room temperature decreases to 28°C over a period, while the sensible temperature could be maintained to 26.7°C, which is said to be the most comfortable to human body.
If Ceiling Fan with Auto Mode Operation is Used:
– Almost the same sensible temperature is maintained by changing of wind velocity according to variations in temperature
If Air Conditioner and Ceiling Fan with Auto Mode Operation are Used:
– Maintains amenity before the air conditioning reaches the pre-set temperature
– Even air conditioning pauses when the desired temperature is reached, cool feeling is retained
– Energy saving is realized as power consumption is reduced while optimum
|Fan Speed (RPM)||Low||RPM||110|
Login Or Registerto submit your questions to seller
No none asked to seller yet